Is there anything I can buy that will help me burn the stubborn belly fat?

KamKol

Mother of one
Reaction score
Post pregnancy, I've got a horrid belly - it's hanging down and looking very disgusting and I will start my exercise routine again to burn the fat and tone my muscles.

I'm pretty sure I've seen or read something about some sort of belt that loosens the stubborn fat so when you exercise, it's easier to shed.

I know that toning belts work on muscle, not fat, so am I just remembering wrongly or is there such a belt that works for fat? :shrug:

First of all, congrats to your lil man being born.

Personally for me, ive had wait good 6 weeks before i see an improvement with my overhang bit as it did start to pull back up and stregthen itself back up.

No idea on any belts work on fat, had a muscle 1 it was crap basically.

My belly has gone down alot since jan just down to normal exercise, riding bike & doing wii games.

best way getting rid of the mummy tummy is good old fashioned sweaty fat buring exercise
power walking with the pram is great, free and you don't need a baby sitter

any gadgets, pill or potions you have to spend a lot of money on usually don't work and are expensive

your LO is only 19 days old????? It takes a good few weeks for the uterus to get back to normal and xs fluid to go so perhaps reassess after your 6 weeks check

your body has been through a lot, hun! It a bit of rest from anything strenuous!

lot of luck anyway
xxx
:hugs:

best way getting rid of the mummy tummy is good old fashioned sweaty fat buring exercise
power walking with the pram is great, free and you don't need a baby sitter

any gadgets, pill or potions you have to spend a lot of money on usually don't work and are expensive

your LO is only 19 days old????? It takes a good few weeks for the uterus to get back to normal and xs fluid to go so perhaps reassess after your 6 weeks check

your body has been through a lot, hun! It a bit of rest from anything strenuous!

lot of luck anyway
xxx
:hugs:

It's just that my belly looks so disgisting at the moment! Honestly, it looks deformed! :wacko: Can't wait to start working out again.

It will get better!! :)

Mine after having my 2nd baby, still having a slight overhang from first, was totally horrid, but its as small as was after my first baby now :)

Hey there, give your self time. It gets better. Dont do anything too strenuous yet. Walking is excellent. Drink water and eat healthy. And try rubbing cream like coco butter on your tummy, that helps alot.

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->