Is there anything you won't cook?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I'm a veggie, and happy to cook pretty much anything. In fact I've been hunting and appreciate fresh rabbit, pheasant, pigeon, etc.

However OH is cooking mussels tonight and informed me that they have been sitting in my fridge alive since last night. :saywhat: Yep, that is where I draw the line.....having live animals crawling around my fridge waiting to be eaten.

Yep...won't cook lobster (also live) or mussells, or lamb, brains, hogs head or liver.

I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones that first popped into my head!!!

I was a vegetarian for 9 years, and I really never had an aversion to cooking meat for anyone else, either...

Liver or kidneys, anything like that makes me want to puke just looking at it!!

Seafood is fine, lobster, mussels etc but a fish of anykind with a head on then id run a mile, im scared of fish lol. If its prepared then im ok.

My OH brought two live lobsters home the other day and put them in the sink in water! The cat had a field day! they hadnt had their claws taped either! ergh!! they will sit in my freezer until OH finally realises i will not go near them lol!!

cant deal with liver, heart or any other organ. Nor will i deal with fish with head on!! ergh!

Tripe because it looks so very disgusting. I run away from in the store never mind cook it.

My hubby is Italian and loves Tripe,spleen,kidneys etc and I don't cook them ,no way!

I also can't cook eggs,the smell makes me throw up literally .

mmm fresh muscles! some seafood you must cook fresh as it's spoiled if they are dead prior to cooking! However I do feel a bit guilty when working with live lobster or crab! maybe because you can see them looking at you and such lol whereas clams and muscles, well, where are their eyes :rofl:

I couldnt cook anything alive, also I won't cook Macaroni Cheese, it smells like sick :sick: to me and I can't stomach looking at it, let alone cooking it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->