is this a nasty evap?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Help ladies!!! Is this an evap? I know you're not supposed to look at a test after 10 minutes.. but with my oldest son, I took a test at 3 am threw it away and looked at it around 9am. It looked similar just not as much yellow? I took a better test that afternoon and found out I was pregnant.
I do have PCOS and hypothyroidism that screws up my cycles. The only thing I can rely on for expecting my cycle is brown spotting 3 days before my period. I had the spotting and back pain and then nothing. Took this at 2pm.. sat it down and ran to the grocery store (forgetting I took the test) and this is what it looked like 2 hours later. Any thoughts? I'm sure it's an evap.. just never had one like this with this brand. Evaps are usually colorless, gray, or have a dark strip on the side of the line. I've Googled first signal evaps and can't find anything close to it. What do you think?

Attachments

• img20150822_015933.jpg
    img20150822_015933.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2015-08-21-21-27-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-21-27-23.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 21
It could be the area where the dye is supposed to settle. It's hard when stuff like this shows up (I have forgotten then looked later to similar things) but the best I can say is retest and check within the time limit and fx that you get your BFP without any doubt!

Cant really offer much advice as I have never had an evap or bfp (I use IC but if any look like they have an indent then I would put them to the side - only had that once.
Still, I didnt want to read and run :)

Definitely do another test but yes I would follow the instructions and would not go by a positive line after the time limit myself personally.

Hopefully you will hear back if others have had that and if it did result in a bfp, good luck and I hope it is a good sign for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->