Is this a pos opk i hope i hope

M

mrsdavisthe1

the top one is todays the bottom one is from yesterday:shrug:

Attachments

• opk from 7-22 an 7-23.jpg
    opk from 7-22 an 7-23.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 51
sorry hon, but those look negative. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. What cd are you?

i am not sure what cd i am as my cycles are confusing

Aww, I understand! Mine are irregular too. I do want to add from what I said above that I have used these test. With me, I got an almost positive, really close to being as dark as the control line, still considered negative, but I got positives from two other brands...all three with the same urine sample...So, from now on, since I have many of these tests, when these look almost positive, I am going to back it up with with a clearblue digital for confirmation. These didnt work for a straight up positive for me, but they might for others. I have pictures with comparison, if I can figure out how to upload them.

is this almost positive :shrug:

Attachments

• first response opk 7-23-11.jpg
    first response opk 7-23-11.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 32
Im on my phone so cant really make pic out, is the test line darker than control?? Ive had pos opks for past 3 days then this morning the test line was much darker than control and my ewcm has dryed up so i defo o'd today....u still got ewcm?? xx

Hmmmm...i think the day your ewcm dries up is the day you O, from past experience this is right for me, just kp bd'ing hun xxx

those are not close to positive I would say. It will happen.

No, those are not positive. For OPKs your test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. So if the lines don't even look the same then you're not there yet.

I'm sorry hun, it's not positive. You can look at mine from this cycle.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/684160-sharing-opk-progression-cycle.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->