Is this a positive?

emmacrawford

Reaction score
I have had the first signs of EWCM in 3 months today. I did the first test at lunch time today (test on the left or ontop) and it is the darkest i have ever gotten. I did another one this avo (the test on the right or below) and the line looks to have faded.

What do you guys think of these results?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 29
Looks good, doing the BD wouldnt hurt a bit..its a bit far away fro me to see, even when I enlarge it, but as long as the test line is the same or darker than the control then your good to go! Best of luck!

Looks good, doing the BD wouldnt hurt a bit..its a bit far away fro me to see, even when I enlarge it, but as long as the test line is the same or darker than the control then your good to go! Best of luck!

Thanks for that. Im so new to these tests...am i right to assume that as it gets darker that i am getting closer to ovulating? Wonder why they varied in darkness within a couple of hours..?

I think it looks positive, get to BD'ing and good luck!! :dust:

Thanks for that. Im so new to these tests...am i right to assume that as it gets darker that i am getting closer to ovulating? Wonder why they varied in darkness within a couple of hours..?

Yes, they get darker when you get closer to ovulating and will start to fade after you ovulate. They can vary within a couple of hours, particularly if you have a quick surge. They can also vary based on how much you've had to drink, how long since you last peed, etc.

The bottom one looks positive to me! My opk's always vary in darkness day-to-day (sometimes close but not quite positive), then suddenly I had a positive (which looked negative after it dried). Good luck!

The bottom one looks positive to me! My opk's always vary in darkness day-to-day (sometimes close but not quite positive), then suddenly I had a positive (which looked negative after it dried). Good luck!

The top one here once it dried lOoked like it had faded. It may not have been as dark as the control but it had a very dectinct line... That then turned to shadowing later on.

With regards to the 'surge' does that mean I missed it? So glad I have all of u tO help. First one in my friends etc to go through all this so I don't have any advice.
Did the big deed last night so hopefully im in the game now... Will also give another shot tonight and tomorrow just to keep my chances up. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->