Is this and evap or possible (+)?

Pending

Reaction score
I just looked at my IC from this morning and saw this....is this an evap or possible positive? Thanks.

20191206_122438.jpg 20191206_120802.jpg

If it's after the time limit it's meant to be discarded but keep testing and good luck :)

If it's after the time limit it's meant to be discarded but keep testing and good luck :)
O ok. Yea I just read sometimes people get faint positives that show up later so I wasn't sure. That sucks. Oh well, I guess I will try a frer later. Thank you!

It looks like an evap to me but I definitely would keep testing

Yeah I was just wishful thinking probably. I had read a few people in forums (I read so many during the tww), that got their bfp, had looked at earlier tests they thought were negative & were actually positive. That is probably rare though. Then I started thinking maybe I didn’t look close enough earlier or if it is an evap. Oh well, just gotta keep testing lol. Thank you!

I had a frer go positive after sitting overnight, but I wasn't pregnant, so I'd not trust anything after the time limit. Good luck!!

Line looks to thin I'm saying evap line . Test again in a few days read in time frame Good luck ♡♡

I think it probably was too and it feels like af is coming. Oh well. Comments like in this link are the ones I have seen randomly throughout boards:

HELP: BFN turn to BFP (faint line) after 12 hours?

AF is supposed to show tomorrow , if it doesn’t then I’ll test! Pretty sure it is on to 13 months of ttc for me! Thank you for your help! & good luck to you guys too!

Update: AF showed so that test was definitely an evap!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->