Is this bad?

S

Serene123

I'm not entirely sure how she does this, but she sits on her legs like, you know when they pull themselves up but their legs aren't stretched out? Gosh I wish I wasn't so tired. She sits on her feet so to speak? It's her new thing, and I love watching her do it, but she throws herself backwards sometimes, and it doesn't look entirely comfortable! I guess she is just learning!

Why would it be bad? She's discovering new things. Alot of babies/children sit on their knees.

She'll be fine. They are tough little things!!

You wait until she gets abit older and she throws herself on the floor on purpose because she cant get her own way like Olivia does. lol

They do the strangest things. My LO is trying to master crawling. He gets into the position but doesn't know where to go from there. He now tries lifting his bum even higher, crosssing his feet over each other and then lifts his knees completely off the ground so its only his feet which are together and his hands that he is balancing on. I tried copying him and it was very painful on my legs and I end up falling over. Poor guy just can't figure it out.

I think we worry too much about them some times. They are a lot more flexible and resilient than us adults. Maybe just try putting a big pillow behind her so that if she does throw herself backwards there is a soft landing.

tyler does it as well its fine. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->