Is this considered as spotting?

S

Shanny5

Something is seriously up with my cycle this month and I have no idea what to do next :shrug:

I am currently 18 DPO which is my longest luteal phase ever. Several days ago, my DP and I bd’d which produced a bit of blood that came out with semen. Because I had had some light cramping in the previous days I thought that this may have been the start of AF but it was an isolated incident, nothing before or since then. Is this considered as spotting? My temps are still way above the cover line.

I don’t know what to make of it. My period has always been light but never THAT light. I POAS yesterday but got a negative. I feel as though something is pushing on my bladder but when I go to the loo, hardly anything comes out.

Anyone have any idea’s?

I am not an expert but I do not think this counts as spotting. Spotting comes on its own while yours was provoked by BDing. Do you temp? you can check your temp tomorrow morning and if it's up you are still with a chance, sometimes it takes a while for the pregnancy hormone to be detected in your urine. It's also possible you O later than you think so you are in fact not 18 DPO yet

Thank you for replying Briss.
My temps are still above the cover line and lots of pressure on my bladder so it's become a bit of a waiting game. Feeling very :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->