is this just irregular menses or should i take a test?

honeybabyjess

Reaction score
so i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in me and then the next day i got my period early and it was for 12 days like it just wasnt normal its usually 5-7 days and then a week later which was 2 days ago i had spotting and its still light right now and i only see a little blood the whole day on the pad and when i wipe(tmi i know) any opinions on what it could be ?

It could be just an irregular period but if it would ease your mind to take a test, you could.

Hi hun, take a test:test: This happened to me in 2010, not exactly but my menstral was 3 days late then it came full force, regular for 5days. It went off then a week later I started a light bleed, I knew something was off, I went and took a test and sure enough it was +++, unfortunately I went 2weeks thinking everything was ok cause my beta levels were increasing then when I went in for an ultrasound they seen no baby in the uterus and they found a mass on or around my right tube:cry: they diagnosed me as an ectopic pregnancy, I didnt lose my tube but went through alot of physical pain to expel the baby and emotional of course:cry::cry: Sorry for the long reply but please take a test and get checked out..:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->