Is this possible? Or just an attention seeking behaviour?

Liesje

Reaction score
My friend's GF invited me to a group on Facebook she created in "memorial" to her "angel baby", which she named and everything, except she never even had a positive test... If you have one period, and another 28 days later, doesn't that just mean you didn't get pregnant that month?
The other odd part of the story is they're not even trying for a baby (according to my friend) so we're just finding this weird.

My friend's GF invited me to a group on Facebook she created in "memorial" to her "angel baby", which she named and everything, except she never even had a positive test... If you have one period, and another 28 days later, doesn't that just mean you didn't get pregnant that month?
The other odd part of the story is they're not even trying for a baby (according to my friend) so we're just finding this weird.

How do you know she never had a positive pregnancy test? Its a bit strange if she didnt but i guess unless she told you personally you cant be sure? x

The entire timeline and every detail is there for the viewing public to see. (and it's the negative test that prompted the Facebook page)

The entire timeline and every detail is there for the viewing public to see. (and it's the negative test that prompted the Facebook page)

:wacko: Then i dont get it, and actually find it a bit of an insult to people who have been through the heartache of a miscarriage

Unless you got a :bfp: then you'd just assume it was a normal period wouldn't you?xx

That's how I assumed it works, my friend is now totally embarrassed his GF has put this all on display like this and is afraid to say anything.... Which raised the question of does he call her out on this because she's just looking for attention or should he be supportive? He's a guy, doesn't know these things, I thought I'd confirm here.

I mean you can get early :bfp:'s,but usually you don't know you are pregnant...I got one myself..had stomach pains,went to GP,told me I was pregnant and then started bleeding around the time my period was due...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->