Is this strip still POS??? LINE EYE-CD 13 - POS started CD8-9 and keeps going?

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Hey Just wanted opinion - is this still pos today- first monday test looked like this and I just want to double check im not seeing things -- Thurs and Friday was darker than the control. All week however has been equal to. Online "general" Ov calculator says OV is Sunday (tomorrow) charting and FF hasn't detected OV date yet.

Is this still pos???- Im sooo sleepy so I can't really tell - 1st pic is fmu

Yes I am a POAS-aholic :)

Attachments

• fmu03093-4min.jpg
    fmu03093-4min.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 0309smu.jpg
    0309smu.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 0309smu9-10.jpg
    0309smu9-10.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
N e body??? I just tested again n still looks as if a pos? At 6 days of pos, I don't get...wth is going on...no cm to note my cervix is pushed towards the back so I can't really tell position to confirm ov. If I try it feels like my finger is in past the second knuckle. Sorry this was exciting at first but now i feel clueless back at square one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Yes, it does look positive still to me too. From what i've read, sometimes when you get days of positives it can mean that your body tried to ovulate, but failed to release the egg, so it just gears up again to try and release it again. Could be that?

Thank you - im on CD 14or 15 today and still have a pos opk- over it! lol - i think im OV today because my temp took a huge dip this am. I never had any EWCM this cycle but last night It was very very watery and today- so im hoping i get lucky this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->