Is this the positive I've been waiting for?! :D

MeaganMackenz

Reaction score
Hello ladies :)

Today I took my very first OPK. Last cycle, which we weren't actively trying (but not preventing much either) went 12 days late! So im trying out OPK to get a handle on where in my cycle i'm ovulating now. Currently im CD 14, usually go around 33 days +/- a day.

Its dollar tree brand, taken at 10 minutes at 5:30pm or so with give or take a 3 hour hold.

Help? Thanks :)

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
That looks so so close to a positive to me. I think maybe tomorrow you might get your positive?

Really? Wow. Thank god I started testing my iphone app has me ovulating next week!

Confusing shit lol

Tbh that looks pretty positive xx

This is day two of using these, I thought I was starting early but now I was close to missing it! Hard to know as its my first time but everyone says my tests are positive! We dtd last night though ;) This test is around 11:30am, couple hour hold and give or take 10 - 15 mins ( I forgot about it! )

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15
Yea very positive so you have it covered then :haha: I used opk for the 1st time with last baby and caught first month trying :) so you never no hunni xx

Will the second line disappear when the surge is over? So I know when to go on for DPO-

Will the second line disappear when the surge is over? So I know when to go on for DPO-

Doesn't disappear completely hun it will get list and that's when you you have ovd good luck hun ill be checking :) xx

Heres todays test, yesterdays looked identical. Wonder when im actually ovulating or if I missed it because my first test was reasonable positive? :shrug:

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
Heres yesterdays, and dont worry its only water in my test from todays pic above :haha:

Attachments

• image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Sometimes a positive can stay 2-3 days does with me gun just keep bd xx

Today's test- id say this is the positive I'm looking for no?! It's much darker then the control line darker then my previous tests. Would this then mean I'm ovulating in the next 24-48? Would I start Thursday as 1dpo?

:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
Today's test- id say this is the positive I'm looking for no?! It's much darker then the control line darker then my previous tests. Would this then mean I'm ovulating in the next 24-48? Would I start Thursday as 1dpo?

:happydance:

Yes that does indeed hun so go and get busy :haha: look forward to seeing you in the teat thread :) xx

Yup your most recent one was definitely positive there. That's what you are looking for! Now the dreaded 2ww....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->