Is this true?...

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Is the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test more sensitive than first response?? CB 15 miu, FRER 25 miu, at least according to google.

I have avoided buying any of the digital tests throughout all three of my pregnancies because I had a strong fear that they wouldn't be as sensitive.

Please, share your thoughts and experiences with me!

I'm not sure . Are you thinking about taking one?

Considering it but honestly idk if I trust it's that sensitive. Based on my history, I don't do well testing early. I am curious of anyone's experience with them though.

I used the Cb digi not the week indicator the normal so u got 3 in a pack so did one said pregnant which I had very faint line on frer and ics, so left if a few more days or so and thought I'm just going to p on the cb digi just for fun came back not pregnant by this point my ics and frer and a very clear positive so I started panicking, so obviously I had to do the other Dipped in same wee as last one came back positive, now I no they say the one without the weeks indicator is more sensitive but I got mixed on them even :shrug: xx

I’ve only used the ones with the weeks indicator but got a pregnant 1-2 with Noah and my chemical at 6dp5dt (equivalent of 11dpo) and that was when my lines on a FRER were faint but clear.

I only have access to my photos from my chemical atm but this was at that point:

7A37F522-CAC0-42A3-A54A-14EBB727E83D.jpeg 8561222E-AA88-4DC1-B098-0F9682DB3AD8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->