Is your PMS worse after pregnancy & baby?

I

Indigo77

I never had PMS issues until after I had LO.

Now I want to kick my DH in the nuts & throw him through a glass window every time he opens his trap & I want to eat everything in sight & I hate everyone except LO. :blush:

I hate feeling like this & I'm fine once AF shows, but is there anything that may help?

Yes big time and they are sore too!!! I'm not on any contraception at the mo as I'm not sure what's best so trying to figure it out! Not keen on the pill tho.

But yes I get soooo crabbit just want to punch my oh at times!!

Yes much worse... 2 years on! Unfortunatly (unlike you!) ds annoys the hell out of me too.. His whining just seems 10 fold when due on... At least before I had the option of hiding in a cupboard when I wanted to kill someone!!

Yes!! PMS so much worse after pregnancy and baby. Unfortunately, I lose patience with my LO, so DH takes over primary care for LO. I dunno what it is, I feel bad but I just can't handle things as well :blush:

I also had not PMS before baby except maybe the odd craving for chocolate.

oh my its very worse after baby. Everyone and everything annoys me. My eldest is the one who suffers the most. I am on the depo and im not suppose to get my period but im still getting it and its making me miserable.

Yes much worse... 2 years on! Unfortunatly (unlike you!) ds annoys the hell out of me too.. His whining just seems 10 fold when due on... At least before I had the option of hiding in a cupboard when I wanted to kill someone!!

2 years?!?!?

I was hoping this was temporary...:nope:

Yesterday, DH & I argued in front of my LO. The poor thing didn't know how to react. He just stood there looking at us in bewilderment. But my DH is such a dumbass sometimes. He was warned that it was PMS time & he behaved like an idiot anyway! :grr: We were shopping at the time & he was in my face trying to hurry me along & I felt like clobbering him. I put down the clothes I had in my hands & rushed out of there. If my LO wasn't there, I would have driven off without him.

Yes!! PMS so much worse after pregnancy and baby. Unfortunately, I lose patience with my LO, so DH takes over primary care for LO. I dunno what it is, I feel bad but I just can't handle things as well :blush:

I also had not PMS before baby except maybe the odd craving for chocolate.

Yes, same here....I only had chocolate cravings...

Now....I want to eat everything in sight & kick everyone's ass. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->