isit possible to conceive naturally with low sperm

bexley boo

Reaction score
hi everyone:) these are my partners semen results can anyone kindly tell me the chances of conceiving naturally SPERM FORWARD PROGRESSION :24% (A) RAPID: 8% (B) SLUGGISH: 16%(C) NON-PROGRESSIVE: 4% (D) NON-MOTILE:72% SPERM CONCENTRATION:1.0 10*6ML SEMEN VOLUME:3.3ML SEMEN PH:7.9 TOTAL SPERM COUNT:3.0 10*6 MORPHOLOGICALLY NORMAL AND MOTILE SPERM SAYS : INSUFFICIENT NUMBERS OF SPERM FOR ASSESMENT?? i no these are pretty low but have i got any chance of conceiving naturally:cry: everything is fine with me...much appreciated if anyone could help...thanks :) xxxxxxxx

Hey hon, my dh has similar results. Here are my thoughts based on what you stated:

30% of his swimmers are motile and swimming somewhat in the correct direction. SPERM FORWARD PROGRESSION :24% (A) RAPID: 8% (B) SLUGGISH: 16%(C) NON-PROGRESSIVE: 4% (D) NON-MOTILE:72%

Below average. How was semen collected? Sometimes all of it doesnt make it into the sample and the concentration is off. SPERM CONCENTRATION:1.0 10*6ML

Average. SEMEN VOLUME:3.3ML

**Looks like he may have a bit of an infection somewhere in his body. This can be found by a skilled urologist, treated with antibiotics and increase his numbers. SEMEN PH:7.9

Below average, again the collection method could effect the count. TOTAL SPERM COUNT:3.0 10*6

If it was more that 4% on the STRICT scale this is a good signe. MORPHOLOGICALLY NORMAL

I would have him evaluated by a urologist. Have his Testosterone levels checked. Heck have everything checked. It never hurts to have everything looked over with a fine toothed comb.

For your reading pleasures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_analysis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->