Isn't it feeling wintery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I love it! I painted our room yesterday, we'll one wall and that's made our room so much cosier. That adds to the wintery ness haha.

Anyone else feeling wintery? I wanna go look at Christmas displays, wish places would hurry up!!! Xx

It felt wintery yesterday with the cool breeze and the rain! Now bloody summer is back!! Sunny blue skies! haha x

It's pouring it down here and I'm actually loving it! Although tbh, hubby has his summer leave for 2 weeks from next week so I would like to enjoy summer just this month and then from September I am ready for the autumn/winter countdown my favourite time of year, especially now bake off is on :D

Yesterday I did too, all that rain and wind. Wanted to snuggle in a big jumper and drink hot chocolate lol

I wish it would be a bit more wintery here, it's been hot and humid for weeks and we've also had some pretty bad thunderstorms on top of it. I think I would just settle at this point for stores putting out some Christmas displays... or wrapping paper I love wrapping presents.

Yesterday I felt all wintery and cosy wrapped up in the evening today I'm sweating again lol

Xx

Im feeling really wintery! Its a bit chilly and it is peeing down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"