Issy Bear nappies...

F

FemmeEnceinte

I know cheeks and cherries do them but is there any other UK based site that anyone knows of currently selling these?

Am deeeeesperate to get my hands on a "smarties" minky. It's LUSH:
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/mpm_0159ee58d0883b7a9d23dd354907c8d1_319_400_ffffff_75.jpg

I went to buy but, out of stock. My heart literally sank. I hate you squish, you have made me a SERIOUS cloth addict.

Today I bought:

2 Blueberries
2 Wee notions
1 Holdens Landing
1 wonderoo

:dohh:

Annnnyway, issy bears... HELP!

:(:haha:

I wanted to order one of these but it was out of stock from fyp too so would be interested to know where else sells them, I want the boys skull and crossbones x

Do fyp sell them? can't see any issys on there... :dunno:

No lol sorry I meant cheeks and cherries :doh: I can't find them anywhere else x

I'm pretty sure C&C have the monopoly on them if you will (might be wrong). Have you actually checked the issy bear site for them?

I couldnt find them anywhere else but C&C and wanted to order one but it was sold out too....hmph. Id wanted the pony skin with poppers....:(
Wonder if they will be getting new stock soon as it seems they are out of quite a few?

Thy have it :D Had to go for poppers but they haaaaave it. Am now the proud owner of yet another nappy :lol:

I looked at pony skin but thought you'd think it was sick :rofl:

Meh, nah its just the name of it, I think its CUTE. maybe I should check the Ponyskin in aplix instead....they might have that....

Oh btw femme....Im in labour :p

OMG, hurrah!!! Did you text? OH has my phone as he can't find his and needs it by his bed apparently :/

Anyway, you had better keep me informed! Will it be at home then? :D Have him, rest for like... 2 mins and then text me! :lol:

xxx

hehe, yeap will be at home...yay! They werent sure with his post mature status but its only by one day and as Im already dilated and the midwife is perfectly happy all is fine.
I hadnt sent any texts out yet but I will send you one once he has arrived, promise :) Im guessing it will be sometime in the next 24 hours as should dilate fairly promptly once contractions get closer, its just waiting for them to get established I reckon is going to take a while. Atm Im guessing around 6am :)

Omg yay squish i can't wait to hear he has arrived, a new fluffy bum in the gang.
Good luck hun xx

Femme did you find where sells them as that is one lush nappy and i think i NEED the skull and crossbones one lol x

Still too far apart enough for me to bother timing them LOL Im hoping I get the majority of today to relax and just enjoy myself....sounds freaky but I am SO enjoying each contraction...its great HAHA Mind you, you wait this long its got to come as a welcome relief...!

I loved the contractions when they were my own. Once they introduced the picotin... not so much :lol: Get bouncing on a ball or your sofa/edge of the bed. That helped me. As did walking around.

Dippy, they're excusive to cheeks and cherries so unless you can find one that's preloved or they're willing to ship from Aus then I don't think there's anywhere.

Australian nappies are really cute! I mean, blueberries are nice and feel lovely but the aussie designs are gorgeous.

I've got relatives in Australia, wonder if they could get them for me and ship them over :rofl:

Ey, if they will I'm placing an order with you :rofl:

That said, my gran was round yesterday visiting Molly and I was showing her my little stash and she was completely amazed. She was examining them in such detail going on about how she could make them and had no idea why she never though of it when my dad and aunt were little and in terries. She's really handy with these sorts of things.

She went home and called me after and said that she couldn't stop thinking about them :rofl: and told me to buy more for Molly and that she'd pay, take one off my hands and make some of her own...

What does that make her? A WAHG? :rofl: I'm probably going to make her into some sort of slave, sending over fabrics and designs that I want :lol:

Haha, she should start taking orders! My gran was amazed then appalled when I told her how much they cost x

Birth 2 potty sell Issy bears, Amongst other nappies, including the Monk en bear which i have just ordered and can't wait to try out.

If on facebook can buy through there too, on the shop now option! Its lethel for my bank balance!!!

Hope that helps..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"