Ist cycle post mc

Blu10

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, well this is my first 'real' cycle in 12 years! To cut a long story short I decided to stop taking microgynon (after 12yrs) In Jan, fell pregnant 1st month ttc in Feb and then sadly mc naturally at 6 weeks in March. I have definatley ovulated in the last two days (higher temp, increased stringy CM, ovulation pains and very tender nipples) so now Im waiting for AF. Cant wait to get it over and done with... the question is do we try again next month..... EPAU recommend 2 full cycles???

D x

Whatever you feel best with - we waited one cycle then started ttc the next cycle - but not fervently just see what happens - am in 4th cycle and feel a lot better than I did 1st couple of cycles.

Very sorry for you loss and hope you have a swift bfp followed by a lovely sticky bean :)

hx

Think we will start trying next month, I know when I ov so not gonna bother charting or anything just let nature take its course.
Good Luck to you too xx

Im only waiting for one normal af again before we ttc. My loss was at 5.5weeks. The doctor advised me 1 normal cycle to try again. I know some people dont even wait for a normal cycle.

good luck - i hope you get a speedy bfp xx

:hugs: as long as you feel ready you'll be fine hun.
I was told to only wait 1, seems to vary everywhere what us girlies are told!
I hope you get a nice BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"