it’s a seal?

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hi ladies, anyone on clomid who has been given an internal examination to check if the dose of clomid is working - have you ever heard the drs speak about “it’s a seal” “looks like a seal” wondering what it could mean if anything different from confirmed ovulation…. (4 DPO) any replies appreciated thanks

Wow never heard of that term. Was he referring to your Cervix?

Wow never heard of that term. Was he referring to your Cervix?

I have no idea. I just keep wondering if they know something I don’t. I guess I’ll just need to wait and find out lol!

@Mrs Mac LOL..I am horrible at waiting.

How do you feel? Have you noticed more cm? I am 5dpo today. I think you are too. I have been trying for ages and am in my mid 40s so the odds are against me. But I am forever the optimist. :D

@Mrs Mac LOL..I am horrible at waiting.

How do you feel? Have you noticed more cm? I am 5dpo today. I think you are too. I have been trying for ages and am in my mid 40s so the odds are against me. But I am forever the optimist. :D

The “two week wait” seems to last forever. No I can’t say I have & I don’t feel any different. I am
6 DPO today 28th October / CD 24. Got my positive opk on Friday 21st / CD17 after the dr telling me my fertile days would be weds - Saturday that week so he was right about that.
Us too, 14 months (but this is cycle 7 of clomid) are you on clomid too? What dose? & what days do you take it?

Hey, not on Clomid but have tried it a lot in the past. 6 cycles in a row is really all they like to give you. It can wreak havoc on your lining really thinning it out.

I usually respond well to 100 but prefer 150 to get more eggs, usually 3 to 4 in my case. Def want to be monitored while on it. Cysts can form outta no where and those are so painful. I have had a cycle or two ruined by them.

My big issue is low progesterone. I need help and it has to be 200mg twice a day mixed at an apothecary shop due to a peanut oil allergy.

I really hope your ovaries released a good eggie on Clomid. I know some doc pref Femara because it’s easier on your lining and usually only produces one be healthy egg.

When do you plan to test?

:dust:

Thank you, good luck to you too. Dr said 7-10 days after bloods but I think that would be too early for me given cycle length / luteal phase. I’m waiting till I’m over the longest cycle of I get there so I figure a couple of weeks.

Hey, not on Clomid but have tried it a lot in the past. 6 cycles in a row is really all they like to give you. It can wreak havoc on your lining really thinning it out.

I usually respond well to 100 but prefer 150 to get more eggs, usually 3 to 4 in my case. Def want to be monitored while on it. Cysts can form outta no where and those are so painful. I have had a cycle or two ruined by them.

My big issue is low progesterone. I need help and it has to be 200mg twice a day mixed at an apothecary shop due to a peanut oil allergy.

I really hope your ovaries released a good eggie on Clomid. I know some doc pref Femara because it’s easier on your lining and usually only produces one be healthy egg.

When do you plan to test?

:dust:
Hello! Just to confirm - they must have known I was pregnant - I’ll ask them when I call however got bfp on 9DPO

@Mrs Mac OMG YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Best news ever!! Happy I checked on here. I hope you join a due date month on here. So many encouraging women to talk to. Well ai am over the moon for you!! HH9!!:yipee:

@Mrs Mac OMG YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Best news ever!! Happy I checked on here. I hope you join a due date month on here. So many encouraging women to talk to. Well ai am over the moon for you!! HH9!!:yipee:
Thanks so much, 26 months of TTC and clomid round 7 worked!

Thanks so much, 26 months of TTC and clomid round 7 worked!

Good old Clomid. I am SO happy it worked. Are you on any hormones? When will you find out how many eggs you ovulated?:hug:

Good old Clomid. I am SO happy it worked. Are you on any hormones? When will you find out how many eggs you ovulated?:hug:
Going by my last internal scan, I’m
Sure there was only 1, Next scan is about 3 weeks away so I’ll update

Congratulations! I'm so intrigued by this did you ever find out what they meant by 'it's a seal' lol

Congratulations! I'm so intrigued by this did you ever find out what they meant by 'it's a seal' lol
No, I’m still Intrigued - when I spoke to the nurse on the phone to tell her that this round of clomid was successful, I did explain it but she didn’t say much about it. I have a scan on 28/11 so I’ll ask when I’m there and update lol. They surely must have been able to tell something to be saying that! (We we’re away on holiday when I conceived) and one of the other nurses said we need to go away to the same place more often at the same appt as “it’s a seal” lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->