It Doesn't feel like a 2WW...

Suki73

Reaction score
It's been a while since I was on here, since my DH and I were on a TTC break. This cycle we threw caution to the winds and BD during a fertile time (I think about 24-36 hours before ovulation, though I've not been charting).

So, I didn't really think about it much, but I guess there could be a chance - am about 11 dpo now I think. No odd symptoms, if anything my boobs are a little less sore than they usually are in the weeks leading up to AF.

I looked at the statistics for someone of my age (nearly 39) and saw that it was about 1 in 10 in any given cycle (and that's supposing everything is in working order), so I guessed the chances are slim.

Still, I've been having the odd glass of wine and drinking coffee, because I thought it was so unlikely. Is that really bad? :shrug:

For all of you who have been pregnant before, did you get any symptoms at all before a missed period? Just curious.

:loopy:Driving myself slightly up the walls...

Last night I looked at my boobs and thought that there were some very obvious blue veins that I had not noticed before. Boobs swollen and sore.

I've also been getting backache and sharp pains in the sides of my pelvis, not really like the usual pre-AF cramping.

I'm also headachey and couldn't touch my morning coffee today (though that might be because it's just terrible coffee).

I could say I'm experiencing very mild nausea occasionally, but it's VERY mild. Also felt slightly lightheaded once or twice during the past few days.

The problem is, of course, that all of this could be imaginary, or it could be PMS. Any of this sound familiar to anyone?

AAAGH. :loopy:

I am 10DPO at mo. My boobs also hurt a lot less than they usually do before AF. I felt mild sickness and faint this morning. I have felt rubbish all day.

Anorak, have you been charting?

The trouble is I may have miscalculated. My cycles vary from 28 to 34 days and lately I've had 28 day cycles. Noticed EWCM on the 12th and 13th of Jan. Had BD late on 10th/early on 11th. But even a slim chance depends on my having ovulated on 12th or 13th which would be slightly early, I think. I just suspected I had because of the EWCM. I hadn't been temping or using OPK's or anything.

Now I think we probably had sex too soon and I probably ovulated later than the 12th/13th. Just lots of wishful thinking :(

Oh well, AF due this weekend so it will be moot by Monday, probably.

Good luck to you Anorak :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->