It Finally Happened!!

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
So for the past 3 weeks, many long nights, many negative conversations with the pediatrician, many hours of crying it finally came down to it...
last night....
HARLEY SLEPT IN HER CRIB!!!!!
she didn't sleep in my bed at all!! She woke up an extra couple times but went back to her bed when her needs were met, her OWN bed!! I actually had my bed all to myself!! I'm hoping I have that kind of luck tonight!
Wish me luck!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

good luck hun!!!!!!! you will appreciate the long couple nights when she is sleeping comfortably in her own bed.

wooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo......let's get it girllllllllllllllllll.........

well so far tonight is shit. She is refusing her crib tonight. And the crying has been constant

We had the same with Jack, he hated his moses basket. We were then told it could be because you are putting them onto cold sheets so we brought a Grobag and we would put him into it after his bath. He would be nice and snuggled in it and then we would put him down. She will get there hun it is just because it is a change in the routine :D

Its a good sign/start :D

Sorry she didnn't go in last night but hopefully she'll get use to it very soon

Good luck x

I've really got to get Tabitha to sleep on her own but its just so easy and suits me just now :) Good luck just got to keep trying.

:happydance:

Thats great! I'm trying to get Lola to sleep in her cot but she doesn't seem to interested :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->