It seems stones are ok for my seed!

tansey

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
Just been to the FS (on CD9) and found out I have fibroids that are squashing my uterus and acting like the coil. We asked the FS if we should carry on TTC up until my op but he just said 'seeds need soil not stones to grow'. We carried on anyway and on cycle 16 since my MC DH made me test before he went to work and i got these:
DSC01325.jpg

We are sooooo happy and amazed. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you to all my lovely friends on here - old and new, you'll never know how much knowing you has enhanced my life! :hugs:

congratulations hun, that is fantastic news

Lou
xxx

YAY!!! Tans you are preggers!! How bloody fantastic, i am beyond happy for you!!! All the best and super sticky dust coming your way, my sweet!!

Mwah, you did it chicken!!! :yipee::wohoo::headspin::yipee::wohoo::happydance:

Perseverance, hope and 'hard work' really does pay off in the end, eh? :)

:hug:, Omi xxx

What fantastic news Tansey, many congratulations!! :happydance: Just when you least expect eh! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

oh Tansey! what fantastic news! :happydance: Congrats!:yipee::yipee:

loads of sticky dust your way! have a healthy happy pregnancy!

I got tears in my eyes! we never actually chatted, but I have seen you around a while and you always congratulate everybody else on there BFP and you are always kind....glad you got your own well deserved :bfp:

Absolutely fantastic Tansey, what wonderful news.

Congrats and loads of love xxxx

Aww, babe....you know I could be happier for you:happydance:! Its just wonderful news and sooooo well-deserved! I knew things were coming good for you once you'd had that appointment, but even you've surprised me as to how quickly!

Mucho love n hugs chick....mwah xxxxxxxx

YEAY it IS true??? Im so happy for you darling :) Ive been really low and downright yukky today but your news has lifted my spirits so much!!! *hugs*

Wow! Tansey this is the best news i've heard all day!

I'm so happy for the both of you! have a happy and healthy 9 (8) months!

:happydance::headspin::dance:

OMG! Tansey this is fantastic news! :yipee: :headspin: :dance: :happydance: im so happy for you hunni :cloud9: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->