it will make you cry

paintrider89

Reaction score
I ran across this link on facebook. Not my normal thing but I watched, and I'll admit, tears ran. But I was smiling at the end. Beautiful...

Also sorry if it's been posted before. Had to share.

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/dad-films-premature-son-s-miraculous-first-year-185522631.html

Oh wow. I literally bawled throughout that. What a beautiful baby, and doesn't the mama look so in love with him?

My DH's niece was born at 28 weeks and it was such a shock to see her so tiny.

Oh my god i cryed my eyes out right through that! To think next week my little boy will be that size and that baby suvived! amazing!

Wow I really did cry all the way through I still find it hard to believe I have a tiny human (which will be bigger than him!) in my belly x

Geez, didn't think I would cry but you're right! :cry:

It's amazing how such a fragile little thing can become such a healthy normal baby.

I knew as soon as it started I was gonna cry to. DH thinks I'm a crazy person when I do that so I needed someone to cry with. So thanks gals. I even did a happy cry at the end because he was so healthy looking!

I managed to hold out until 1:57 until I started to cry, I really started to bawl at around 3:57 where he's looking right at the camera with his big beautiful eyes.

It's tough to watch him in NICU covered with tubes and wires, even though I *know* they're there to help him it just seems to barbaric. It is something I hadn't really ever given much thought to prior to watching the video, purely through ignorance more than anything else.

Bawled my eyes out as soon as the mum started crying, I was literally wailing by the end. Showed OH and I started wailing all over again.

This is so beautiful, it was amazing to watch the lil guy grow :cry:

I too started crying when mummy cried. It's such a beautiful story, and it's great how things tuned out well in the end xx:hugs:

Well... that wasn't sth I should hv watched from my work desk! :cry:
He's BEAUTIFUL, I can't believe what it took to get him where he is... WOW...

oh my God....I watched it 3 times and i cried all those 3 times...what a wonderful, happy, so active little boy..beautiful indeed. thank you for sharing the link...

I'm a mess right now, oh god.
Thank you for sharing the video, it's so beautiful.

Bawled my eyes out and now I want to go get my boy out of bed for hugs lol (and I want to add a drum to his Xmas gifts lol

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I considered watching a second time, but I would start crying as soon as it came on, couldn't see a thing anyway. Beautiful.....

Seeing the love in the mother's eyes as she looks at her baby makes my heart swell. I wish it was already March so that I could have my baby boy here. I cant wait till he is born so that I can share moments with him like in the video. :hugs2:

Wow, so beautiful. I cried all the way through too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->