It would seem i have my bfp at last!

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
Got my bfp yesterday 10dpo on frer two nice lines followed by a cb digital. Altho i am over the moon as this month is my due date for my baby boy born sleeping 4 months ago i am also understandabley nervous as i just pray this is my take home baby.

For those symptoms spotters.... i had none till 8dpo (monday) i felt popping in my uterus and some really sharp pops at one point that stopped me in my tracks im asuming that was baby getting snug. 9pdo very fatigue and tired and constant pee'ing, 10dpo woke up feeling nauseaous and decided i best see and indeed it was a bfp!

Many congratulations, wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months xxxxxx

Congratulations! Wish you a h&h 9months Hun and hope this is a sticky one :dust:

Got my bfp yesterday 10dpo on frer two nice lines followed by a cb digital. Altho i am over the moon as this month is my due date for my baby boy born sleeping 4 months ago i am also understandabley nervous as i just pray this is my take home baby.

For those symptoms spotters.... i had none till 8dpo (monday) i felt popping in my uterus and some really sharp pops at one point that stopped me in my tracks im asuming that was baby getting snug. 9pdo very fatigue and tired and constant pee'ing, 10dpo woke up feeling nauseaous and decided i best see and indeed it was a bfp!

awwwwwwwwwww hon I am so pleased for you :hugs:

many blessings for a healthy pregnancy and lil one to come

thats great news hun:happydance:

Congratulations to you and H&H 9 months...hope the little bean is snuggling in deep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->