Itchy all over!

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm 21 weeks pregnant and since yesterday I've been itchy everywhere, like even inside my nose. I have seasonal allergies and yesterday during my walk there was pollen everywhere!

I'm hoping it's an extreme symptom of my allergies brought on by pregnancy. I also noticed my skin is very dry on my arms and legs, had a bit of sunburn on those areas. Now the skin is peeling a bit. I just saw my doctor last week, I'm not due to see her until mid July. I really don't want it to be ICP. 😧

Anyone else in the same boat?

Hey girl I have the same thing. I just thought is allergies and the Humidity. It's gotten a bit better today so I'm guessing that must've been it. But check with doc if it persists. ^^

When the heat was gone and I took a shower the next day. I felt much better. I think it was just the humidity. But I'm glad you feel better now ^^

Take a 24 hour antihistamine and slather yourself in lotion :) I take Allegra and it works great. Benadryl only lasts 4 hours and I hate taking it all day, and feeling so tired because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->