Itchy head

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
well ciarans always scratching at his head and wont leave it alone .. i have tried keeping gloves on him at all times but he wants to play all the time so its not nice , i always cut his nail .. so i really dont no what to do anymore my doctor has prescribed cream for his head but it doesnt stop him sratching ... does any of ur little ones scratch theyr head or does anyone have advice ? xx

My bubs used to do it loads when he had cradel cap...since thats gone he only does it non stop when he is tierd...i have to keep moving his hand away...

Sorry hun im not much help...but you're not alone :) xx

aww he does it loads when he is tierd too :( his head looks horrible sometimes im ashamed to go out because it looks like ive been scratching him:(

Aww bless him...i guess im lucky my baby has jet black thick curley hair...lol xx

:( Maybe try getting some special shampoo (we use dentinox when she gets itchy) because it might be eczema on his head, I have it on mine as does my bubs and it is horrible :(

im not allowed to use shampoo on him im only alowed to wash him in water only .. he has eczema and ive been to hostptial with him for it

i use that shampoo and tbh i dont think it makes a difference xx

It makes a lil bit of a diference, stops the skin from drying up for us, also what you can try hun if his scalp is dry, rub some olive oil into it and that might help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->