Itchy Itchy Boobs!!

ginma

mum of 2:)
Reaction score
It is driving me insane, I have looked everywhere online, and i found people with the same problem but no one knows what to do about it or why it happens, SO gonna try asking here!
My boobs are soooo itchy it's been atleast 4 months of this now, And when i get in the shower thats when they get worse, i've torn them up from scratching them, i use moisterizer but it doesn't help, and i don't wanna go to the doctor cause i have itchy boobs, he would laugh at me lol .
Anyone with any suggestions or advise?

You really need to go to the doctor because it could be an allergic reaction to something...or something else lol I really don't know.

I have itchy boobs too, but to take away the itchiness I use deodorant on them, and it really helps.

I went into the doctor one year coz I continuely itched for one month.. Well my doctor told me one sign og growth is itching. That being said since I wasnt having a reaction to anything I was taking or using on my body.. 3 months later i went up 2 sizes:blush: horrible horrible... But if nothing is wrong that could be it.. Ur breast never stop growing as my doctor said.. Sometimes you can tell, and other you wouldnt even know the grew

OMG I would be sooo happy if they grew I hate my itty bitty titties LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->