It's all complicated

anjadoem

Pregnant with #1 !
Reaction score
I really don't know what to do re ntnp. Hoping for advice.
I started new job in June and am on 6 month probation til Dec. They are struggling for money and I am a little paranoid they can't afford me.
Dh and I have sort of been more careless with contraception so have been ntnp really.
I don't know whether to stop ntnp until job issues sorted, look for new job which would put everything back again, or just ntnp anyway and leave it to fate!
I am 33 now.
What do u think????

Honestly, the way I feel about it is that if you wait for the "perfect" time to have a baby, it is never going to happen! If you truely want and feel the need for a baby, then go for it! Everything else will work itself out in the long run.

I agree I would continue to ntnp cause anything else will sort itself out. There never is a right time for a baby. So waiting for the right time could mean you will be waitini a very long time. I say if its what you want then go for it.

I agree, keep on with the NTNP, it'll happen when it's meant to happen. I've just applied for a new job, which I'm really hoping to get - my sister advised me to go back to protecting just in case I get it, but since we're NTNP and I've not long come off the pill, I'm just letting what happens happens!! It'll all work out one way or another hun. x

That's sort of my gut instinct too. Really appeciate your thoughts lovelies. Ntnp it is!! X

I am glad you have decided to carry on ntnp, at the end of the day a job is a job! You will be entitled to maternity leave and pay whatever you decide so don't worry about that!

I agree you should keep up NTNP. I am a firm believer in "Whats for you wont go by you". If the job doesnt work out then its not meant to be.

Good luck x.

Well, we have def joined camp ntnp now!!!!!
Feels weird but great. Month 1 !
Great to finally belong to category in the forum. Watch this space and good luck ladies. Lady fate will decide!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->