It's almost NaNoWriMo time!

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Any ladies participating in National Novel Writing Month?

A dear friend of mine has convinced me to join in the madness, although as November approaches I realize I haven't given much though what I'll write about! Hopefully writing will take my mind off of ttc obsessing, and who knows, maybe that'll lead us to our bfp!!

Who's in?:flower:

I did this last year and it really gave me a great buzz :) Hope you enjoy x

I'm want to participate...sort of! I don't know about writing an entire book, but I'd like to write more than I do now, so it's a good goal. :)

I only clicked on this to see WTH nanowrmo was lol

Haha, yeah it's kind of nuts. I have a few friends that have been doing it for years. So I guess it's possible to write that much in a month:wacko:

I did this last year and it really gave me a great buzz :) Hope you enjoy x

Awesome! Will you be doing it again this year? I think I'll enjoy it, I just hope I can meet the deadline!

I'm want to participate...sort of! I don't know about writing an entire book, but I'd like to write more than I do now, so it's a good goal. :)

Join in! Perhaps it could be inspiration to start writing and you never know, maybe you'll get a book out!

I'm a solid maybe! lol
I followed their website last year but never wrote a word. November would be a good month for me, as I may have to sit out ttc that month.
You're right, Mrs Dragonfly, we need to start brainstorming before Nov1. I read advice on writing that suggested you create strong characters and see where they lead you (instead of outlining the full plot before you start). I've never tried that technique, so I want give it a whirl.

I've been stalking through their forums but haven't actually joined yet lol. Sorry to hear you might be sitting out of ttc through November.

I'm on the fence whether to pick my romance story back up or start a new one, or even a different genre! Although I've got friends telling me to write a romance so I worked on it then lost motivation.

Great advice to start from! I think I'll start working on characters over the weekend:thumbup:

I think I'll start working on characters over the weekend:thumbup:

I need to sort that out, too. I have an easier time with plots than characters. I always feel like I'm forcing them to do what I want them to because I come up with them after the plot. Maybe I should come up with the characters first this time and see where it goes...I might actually finish something for a change! :haha:

So far I've been alright with characters. I get hung up on plot though - the current thing I've been working on I had a good start of a plot, and an alright close to ending. But the middle and the end itself is blank lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->