It's been a while! Update + pic

17pregnant

Reaction score
Feels like forever since i've been on here! How is everyone going? I am now 25+3 and this is dragging on like nothing else. I have put on a whopping 10 KGS! :O And I'm not getting big anywhere bar boobs and tummy, so can this be a lot of baby? I think it's a excessive amount of weight to have put on. I've been having severe back and leg pain, sometimes to the point of not being able to walk :( Oh the joys. I am still absolutely stumped on a name for our boy, boy's names just seem to be so much harder! All in all he's a healthy and active baby and I couldn't wish for anything more. Here is a bump pic from today! :)

P.S I have found a miracle for stretch marks. I don't know if they have it everywhere, but organic wheat germ oil and I added my own organic lavender oil (not cheap) but well worth it! I apply twice a day and within the first few days noticed my marks started to fade. :flower:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 19
Glad everything is going well, besides the aches and pains which are well worth it for your little boy. :) & cute bump by the way!

Glad everything is going well, besides the aches and pains which are well worth it for your little boy. :) & cute bump by the way!

Thank you! :) I feel huuuge! How are you doing? You must be over it by now huh

Glad everything's well :) your bump is so adorable! :D

Cute bump. :) boys names are so much harder. OH wants a boy, but I kind of want a girl just because I can't come up with a boy name I like. Lol

:hugs:
Your bump is adorable! I really need to get back to your pm. :haha: Glad you're back. :')

Such a cute bump!!! I feel your pain when it comes to back/leg pain, I have terrible sciatic pain and I am now 20 +1, i can only imagine how much worse it'll be down the road...

Aw love your bump :)
The pains are pretty rough but just remember you're doing something beautiful :)
Once I hit my third trimester time just dragged on. But then once I had my baby shower things just flew by! And now Noahs 3 months old. :'(
Def don't rush it. I miss those kicks and hiccups. Now he's kicking and punching me in the face! Not as cute!

Thank you! :) I feel huuuge! How are you doing? You must be over it by now huh

You're not huge! Its a cute bump! I'm good. I'd be better if I was able to quit working right now but I'm not able so I have to keep going lol. I'm so ready to meet her but at the same time, I know ill miss feeling her wiggle around and kick and punch. So I'm trying to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy but if she decided to come before her dd, I wouldn't object. :)

Aww cute bump! Yea I struggled with a boy name when I was pregnant, then I heard Oakley and wouldn't settle for anything else. :)

The pains are awful :(

A lot can be baby, yes! I lost 2.5 stone right after giving birth and my LO was only 8lb 3oz, the rest was water! :|

I could not think of any girls names! I had one boys but it changed when he was born anyway :haha:

Glad you're doing well though! Lovely bump :flow:

:flower: Thank you everyone :) I seem to be trying to fill my days lately so everything is in order for when he arrives. Although, I have a feeling that it still won't be! Especially the whole name situation ugh :( Hope you ladies are doing well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->