It's here, it's here!!! *A few pics added!*

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
:happydance:

Daisy's jumperoo arrived this morning! Woohoo, it's all built and now Daisy is having a nap :dohh:

Come on wake up little boo!! I am dying to see her in it and get the 5 minutes peace everyone is talking about!:blush:

:wohoo: enjoy it hun u and daisy :) xxx

I never got one for Grace, now I'm thinking I should have, everyone else seems to have one!

Aww I hope she loves it!!Dont forget to post us some pictures of her enjoying it!xx

Woohoo! I hope she enjoys it. It took Oliver a few days to get into it, but now it's all systems go!!

Awwww I hope she enjoys it. Simeon is in his already but I have to push his feet as they don't reach the floor yet :rofl:

Hope she enjoys it , i know max still loves it now and hes 9 months old

Yay! Kathryn loves hers, took her a day or 2 to really get it, but she loves it now. And I can actually get stuff done! Enjoy it ^_^

Thanks girls! So she had a wee go of it yesterday on and off, one minute she loved it the next she wanted out!

Hoping she will soon love it! She got all excited when I brought her through to the livingroom this morning when she saw it!

She loves the floppy little butterfly!

aww she looks so cute in it! I'm sure it'll just take her a little bit of getting used to. What made you swing for the rainforest one in the end? x

has she chewed/sucked on the floppy butterfly yet? elliot dribbles all over his-he loves it!!

i was going to buy jack one of these but seemed really expensive at almost £100 , i think will he get the use out of it as i surpose once they start crawling which is usually around 7 or 8 months would he still be interested in it . xx

aww she looks so cute in it! I'm sure it'll just take her a little bit of getting used to. What made you swing for the rainforest one in the end? x

Thank you!

Decided to go with the rainforest one cos she has the play gym, cot mobile and a high chair type thing that stays at her grans for when she is there all from that range and she really loves the monkey on them so I thought she would recognise it better.
Plus the other one was going to be up to 5 weeks delivery and once I decide to buy something I want it asap!! :blush:

i was going to buy jack one of these but seemed really expensive at almost £100 , i think will he get the use out of it as i surpose once they start crawling which is usually around 7 or 8 months would he still be interested in it . xx

This was my first thoughts too, but one of the girls that posted on the thread said her 9 month old is still using his!
And after reading all the reviews, there were so many that said it was expensive but the best thing they have bought for their babies! So I buckled and gave in and bought one!

Cheapest I found it was on Amazon and we got it there for £79.99 with free delivery. :D

:yipee: gorgeous pics honey, maddi adores her jumperoo still :) daisy looks great it it :) x

Aw looks like she loves it! My girls like the butterfly too, they just bounce and chew on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->