It's my due date tomorrow...

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
And I am getting so impatient! I thought I was impatient a week or two ago but, oh man, is this waiting starting to make me crazy. I'm sore and tired of chasing my toddler around with this big, old bump in the way. Then I'm also super excited to meet this little guy, albeit feeling the nerves of giving birth again. I've been getting the odd little niggle but it never amounts to much which leaves me feeling so disappointed!

Anyway, just having a wee moan!

I feel your pain. I was induced after my second boy was two weeks late. Every day that passed just made me more and more pissed off!! On the bright side, the longest you’ll have to wait is just two more weeks, you can do it! Enjoy the time with your toddler while s/he is your only baby xx

My due date isn't for another two weeks, but I feel your pain! My first son was 10 days late (had to be induced) and I remember being SO fed up.

I'm hoping this little guy doesn't follow suit!

Trying to make the most of my time just me and DS but he has been extra hard work these last few weeks so it's been tough as I'm so big and slow now. Feel like he's not getting the best version of me as I'm always tired and my patience doesn't go far nowadays. I'm just ready to start life as our family of four.

Lyn, I was due yesterday (August 1st) and I too am getting incredibly impatient!

I have the midwife later this afternoon for a stretch and sweep, and she will also be referring me to the Maternity Day Assesment Unit as they are unsure what to do with me induction wise, due to a previous emergency csection. I hate all the unknowns and feel totally unprepared... But I’m also super eager to meet baby. It’s all such a mixture of emotions at this point!

I hope you’re not waiting too much longer :flower:

I had a sweep this morning so I'm feeling pretty crampy but I know that's quite normal. Midwife said that my cervix was soft and reckons I'll have this baby in the next week. Fingers crossed.

Lyn, how did you find the sweep? I have mine in a couple of hours!

Fingers crossed the sweep works, I went 8 days over last time and I hated it so feel free to moan away:hugs: x

Lyn, how did you find the sweep? I have mine in a couple of hours!

I found it quite painful to be honest but it was over pretty quickly so it could be worse!

2cm dilated and bulging waters... She said I’d have a baby by next weekend... I bloody hope so! :wacko:

Still waiting around. I've had a couple of nights with irregular contractions coming to nothing. It's so frustrating. Last night was the worst - I had contractions lasting about 30 seconds every 5-10 minutes for about 2 -2.5 hours but then nothing. Today I lost the biggest part of my mucus plug yet and have also (TMI) had several bowel movements but I still don't feel any closer to having this baby. Starting to feel very deflated now.

By this point in DS's pregnancy I was hours away from meeting him. People are lying when they say that your body knows what to do the second time around. Mine is apparently still completely clueless :haha: Anyone else getting fed up of people asking if anything is happening/any baby yet?

Might just be waiting for a switch to flip!!

If someone could switch that flip today I'd be grateful!! Today's symptom of potential labour features back ache! Like the kind you get at AF. So uncomfortable but not sore and no contractions... yet.

Ugh, that's a nightly symptom for me. I get in bed for the evening and I'll just want to go get my massage roller for it.

Monkey needs to get uncozy, 40+4 is pushing eviction notice territory. :lol:

Absolutely handing this baby his eviction notice today. He can come out today or tomorrow but it's about bloody time that he got the show on the road! :haha: I'm tired of the pre-labour symptoms and I'm just ready for the real deal now. (Ask me again when I'm in the throes of labour and feel like giving up!)

DS1 is driving me crazy too which isn't helping with my patience at all! Ready for life as a family of four, not three while very, VERY pregnant. Just feel like I can't be the mum he needs like this.

:rofl: You is strong. You is powerful. You will be amazing during labor. And monkey will hopefully soon be in your arms...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->