it's my due date WHERES MY BABY!

kbwebb

Reaction score
so exciting being my due date, but al i keep getting asked is wheres that baby?! i'm dreading how much i'm going to get asked that from now on! its like oh yeah I gave birth.. but still look like i have a ball up my top! :dohh: I've explained to OH that she might not come for another two weeks, but no, he's had me sitting on my exercise ball for hours at a time and going for hour long walks! :haha:

COME ON LUCY ROSE :baby:

Yup, get ready for the flood of emails, texts, FB posts, calls etc every day from a wide selection of people asking if she's here yet! I'm only 3 days over and am already getting a bit fed up of the constant hassling!

It's like the think we will secretly have our babies without telling them and then hide it away for days on end? :dohh:

Happy due date though!

thanks! I've had it from 37 weeks because my MIL insisted that she was going to come early, so since thats when you're classed as 'full term' she has asked atleast 3 times a day :dohh: i'm considering going into hiding lol!

I'm also the same - 6 days overdue today. Got an induction booked at 41 weeks and 5 days so really hoping she comes before then.

Fingers crossed you get your little darling soon!

thanks Annie77, I've got a sweep booked for next thursday at 6 days overdue, really hoping i have her before then :wacko:

I remember my midwife warning me just to tell people due in July rather than the date,she said time it comes to the date and baby not arrived I B sick of the constant messages etc

I remember my midwife warning me just to tell people due in July rather than the date,she said time it comes to the date and baby not arrived I B sick of the constant messages etc

We did this this time. Last time I said "mid July" and calls started at the BEGINNING OF JULY. This time I'm due 5/23, but told people I'm due June 1st, so I get about a week to be overdue before anyone even thinks I'm due. God willing baby will be out by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->