It's one of them days...

Brookegarrett

Reaction score
I thought I was ok with my losses til I logged onto Facebook n saw my cousins babys newborn pics posted.. Curious to see the baby I looked at them then became very tearful.. I just don't understand y I am not able to have a healthy baby I have had two children and had minor probs but carried them to viable term... Idk what to do I feel so worthless. Motherhood is the only thing in life i can say I've nvr messed up at n to feel like it's been taken away breaks my heart... Is this weird?

not weird at all. i know how you feel. it is great that you are such a wonderful mother and you completely deserve to have as many babies as you'd like. keep trying and keep your chin up. i had the same problem with facebook after my first miscarriage and had to just shut it all down. im happy for the people i really love, but i also dont want it shoved in my face right now. good luck to you in the future!

Awww Brooke, I understand. Honestly, I try not to go on Facebook anymore. Someone very close to me is pregnant and I rather not have to deal with it on a daily basis anymore if you know what I mean.

I also have 2 kids so I understand that it's hard and you wonder, what's wrong with me now? Have faith, it's going to happen, I just know it is. We will soon have our rainbow babies!!!

Thanks ladies I'm glad I'm not the only one whose dealt with these feelings.. I'm hoping with time it gets easier...maybe we will get bfpS this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->