itti bitti d'lish -are they good?

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
was thinking of getting some :flower:

Yep, we likey :happydance:

They're lovely and fluffy and really trim. Only downside is we have had a couple of leaks due to the trimness of the part between the legs. it doesn't help now Kaiden is crawling :doh: But saying that they work for us the majority of the time and I think they are an essential part of anyones stash!

thank you, i think i might have to get some :happydance: they have lovely colours :flower:

They are my stock nappy of choice at the moment. I havent had a leak with then.....yet!!

They are beautiful but as with most nappies it depends on the shape of your baby. Worth buying one SIO and one AIO preloved to try out, or someone might have some in the Nappy Library here? :flower:

I loved them but Leyla is quite long so the low rise didn't really suit her.

I use them as my main day nappy. The AIOs fit my LO very, very well and I always reach for them first.

they are cute but tbh i dont see the massive hype, as rachel said they are very low rise and we usually have much higher rise on our nappies, i do have one in the post though :blush:

x

Alexander is in 6-9mth baby gros but is 4mths and last week weighed 16lbs 9oz so trying to find the best nappies. In my stash coming i have - 1happy heiny preloved, 5 new bumgenius v3's, 4 naughty baby nappies, 2 new wonderoos and 1 wonderoo preloved, 1 cotton size 2 little lamb and 1 pop and gro :thumbup:

Ohhh i do like my itti's! They are low rise as others said but once you are used to the different look they're fine.

I'm not a fan, Darwin leaked everytime I used it. I do however therefore have a lilac one to sell on!

I love them we have 10 they do leak sometimes if i leave them on for too long but its the same with any nappy, we get a perfect fit on harry there not badly priced there really pretty and lovely and trim! thumbs up for me! i dont really have a problem with the rise beeing low because i pretty much started off on them so i'm used too them like squish there our main day nappy, Along with a few cushie tushies and bambootys I like flips for long ware! cant really have an itti on any longer than 4 hours or its at high risk of leaking but then most people change 4 hourly or less anyway!

I love mine and reach for them first for a standard day nappy, they do occassionally leak, but thats cause P has skinny little thighs.. I refuse to give up on them though. he WILL chunk up... eventually! :lol:

i do too dont like them when they got all the way up his belly!

Is there any other low rise fluff I wonder.....

i like the low rise of them too, they look more comfortable when tom is sitting - not squashing his belly!!

I only have two SIPs but find most of the time that's all I need for the day as have bought extra snap in bits, which is all you need to change if no poop on wrap. So works out quite reasonable price wise (although I will be buying 1 more wrap come payday!!)

Tom has chunky legs so no leaks, I even had one on him over night and was fine!

Bambooty are really low rise there brilliant as well last longer than ittis, only think is there not cute and fluffy on the outside! still i'd highly recomend them!

Thank you, I do like the colours of the d'lsh but there are sooooo many choices of nappies :wacko: still ive got a variety of nappies and may need to add the d'lsh and tot bots stretches :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->