Iui 13 days ago

LittleBabyG

Reaction score
Has anyone had the symptoms of the following before their 2ww was over?

Bloating
Heaviness in your pelvic area/uterus which is increasingly feeling more full.
aching
low back ache
boobs ache/tingle
**I never feel like this before a period.** Normally just severe cramps.

My progesterone level last week was 29.2, which means nothing other than I ovulated. I go tomorrow and was hoping to see if anyone had these similar issues.

Hi, dear! I'm sorry you're feeling all this..
From what I have read, pg symptoms are very similar to AF signs. I've asked some of my friends. Most of my friends did not have any symptoms until they were about a month along. I only have a couple of friends that experienced symptoms right away. I'm not sure if looking for pg signs makes you more likely to id them right away. Since I've been in DE IVF, I've become much more aware of my body's changes during the cycle than ever before. Here is also briefly what a friend of mine dealing with IUI told me.
She's got pg three times from IUI. The first one was non-viable. But the second two were/are good. The first two pg, she knew she was pg pretty soon.. Probably around 9 to 10 days past IUI... The last time even at 16 and 17 days past IUI, she did not believe she was pg. The only reason she knew she was pg was because she went in for a beta test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->