IUI

Naaxi

2 little raggamuffins
Reaction score
My first IUI with donor sperm failed and I have one last kick at the can before we have to WTT. I was wondering if anyone knew my odds? I just don't want to have another breakdown if AF shows up, and if I know my odds, maybe I won't be as stricken if it's not my time. Or maybe you got pregnant the second go? I want to be realistically optimistic this time 'round.

Hi there, I've had 2 IUI with donor sperm, both bfns unfortunately.

Think the odds for IUI are pretty variable, but essentially it's kind of the same as just ordinary :sex:, so about 20-25% each cycle? I've never heard anyone say it's any higher than that anyway.

Think if there are other fertility issues eg endo or unexplained then the odds are lower.

Good luck!!!

Sorry to hear about your bfns. I hope you get your bfp soon, thanks for your response. I wish it could be a higher percentage, you'd think it would be because they get a free ride past the cervix, lol. But I am hopeful that this month will be my month.

I got a BFP on my first IUI/Clomid cycle. Unfortunately, it ended in MC. That said, I do have PCOS, IR & one tube. The odds were against me, but it worked. Good luck.

I had two IUIs under unexplained infertility, i got a BFP on the second go.

Thank you, ladies :) You have given me hope. And I'll find out right about New Years Eve... How perfect would that be? :D

I'm on IUI number 5. BFN all around. The only issue with me and DH is his morphology is a bit low. I think the odds are about the same either way. Good luck to you, New Years would be great to find out!!!

Sorry to hear of your bfns, rayeanne. Hope you get your bfp very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->