I've crossed the baby making line!

kail

Reaction score
I bought preseed today! I haven't opened the box but it feels like hubby and I have crossed a line and will actually be trying now. We even talked about baby names on the way back from the store. I'm nervous and excited and I'm hoping preseed is as great as everyone says it is!

Any other preseeders care to share your stories? :D

I used the applicator for the preseed and immediately had some cramping afterward. Is that normal? I'm wondering if I put the applicator too far in.

we've never used the applicator because it gives me the heebie-jeebies so we just use it externally....congrats on crossing the line and hope the wait for a BFP isn't a long one for you! (or me!)

Gardenofedens-I tried the follow the rules in the box lol but I think I may stay away from the applicator. I also think 3 grams is too much for us as it was a bit sloshy. Best of luck to you too! Keep me updated on your preseed journey!

Mummymarsh-What is preseed? Its a lubricant that is sperm friendly :D

what does that mean and wha does it do??? xxx

I've only just begun using it last night, but I think it is supposed to aide in conception by mimicking natural bodily fluids and creating a friendly environment for sperm so that they have more time to get to the egg. So i if I understood it lol I think it increases the chances of pregnancy by helping the spermies :D

Lol something like that :) do you and hubby use any special lubricants or anything?

nah we dont use anything.. not anything that helps the baby making process anyway lol... but i am an ann summers party organiser so have lots of the other ikind of lubes lol xxxx

Gardenofedens-I tried the follow the rules in the box lol but I think I may stay away from the applicator. I also think 3 grams is too much for us as it was a bit sloshy. Best of luck to you too! Keep me updated on your preseed journey!

Yea, I've heard that from a lot of people on here...to only use half the recommended amount or else it's too much. We've never even tried the applicators so I don't know but good luck with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->