I've had a BFP & i'm soo scared

Torz

Mummy to 2 DS & pregnant
Reaction score
hello

i realised i was late yeserday so bought a pregnancy test & it was + i'm soo scared & i have hardly had any sleep.

i am kinda happy about it, its just come at tottaly the wrong time. we are currently renovating our house, every room is stripped bare.

i was so scared about telling my fiance, i didnt think he would be happy about it at all. i was so anxious about telling him that much that my heart felt like it pounding out of my chest but he wasnt actually that bad. he just laughed a lot & said life throws some curve balls at you at times.

i've not had lodes of symptoms, my boobs feel heavy & hurt, i keep getting headaches & feel a little nausious. the worst thing tho is i feel hungry but when i get something to eat i cant eat it. i hardy had anything yesterday & i feel shocking this morning but i'm trying to eat cerial & its like trying to eat sand. if i dont eat it tho i'm gona feint. i'm sure my best mate must have thought i was comming down with something last night as i ate 1 bite of my fav pizza & didnt want it hahaha.

congrats on ur bfp...lol about the pizza..hope u have a easy 8mths ahead

congrats im sure once your fiance has time to get over the inital shock he will be happy too.

Congrats! I'm sure everything will work out for the best in the end! :)

Congratulations....one of things that never occured to me when i got a BFP was that my situation would be so different in 8 months time than it was when i found out i was expecting-alot changes in that amount of time.Your house may be sorted & everything settled ready for your arrival, and remember you dont have to buy/organise everything at once just do it bit by bit.Just keep that in mind x

Congrats and enjoy the pregnancy!
We're renovating our basement right now also. Day by day, room by room it will get done. Best of luck!

thanks everyone

i'm still in a state of shock & eating isnt going great at the mo. i'm hungry but when i make something i just feel awful & dont wana eat it. i'm trying to eat a bowl of my favourite, maccaroni cheese & its hard.

Congratulations on your :bfp:

Things have a funny way of working themselves out. Enjoy your pregnancy x

I am so happy for you. Life does throw a curve ball. There is no right time for a baby but this is your right time because its what God wants for you. So rest and enjoy. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->