I've hit that wall!!

Jcliff

Reaction score
I've been told that eventually you hit a wall in your pregnancy when you are just over it!! Well I've officially hit it this morning! I'm so big already, baby almost measuring 7lbs. Haven't slept in weeks. Acid reflux is redic. My back hurts constantly. My headsches have returned. I can barely walk without peeing myself! Everyone is getting on my nerves! Ugh over it. Rant done.

I've been told that eventually you hit a wall in your pregnancy when you are just over it!! Well I've officially hit it this morning! I'm so big already, baby almost measuring 7lbs. Haven't slept in weeks. Acid reflux is redic. My back hurts constantly. My headsches have returned. I can barely walk without peeing myself! Everyone is getting on my nerves! Ugh over it. Rant done.

Yep I'm well and truly over pregnancy now. I can't find anything good left at 40+5! Even his movements hurt me now so I don't enjoy that!

At least you know your little one will be here soon! I still have 3-4 weeks to deal!

Ummm I am already over it and i have 12 weeks to go! I pulled a groin muscle somehow yesterday and its extremely difficult to walk, and I am supposed to teach a group fitness class today! Guess its standing at the front of the room barking out instructions for me today :(

I'm too at that point, it's hard knowing we still have a few weeks to go. I have really been trying to enjoy this pregnancy and not complain, but it's hard when everything hurts.

Amen sistah!!! Sooooo done with the low back pain, the waking up and choking on stomach acid, the abdominal pressure, the restless leg syndrome, the fatigue, the sleepless nights, the peeing....did I forget anything..??

Yep. I'm there with you all. Over it. Maybe only 2 weeks ago, I was too scared thinking about labour and making sure bubba would be ok.... And knowing I could cope with a newborn to be over it. Oh how things change! I'm with you Tristansmum, when even his movements hurt, it makes it all just a bit sucky.

Is it bad the second I hit 37 weeks I will be starting my home remedies to induce labor? LOL

I hit that wall this afternoon! Me and OH are already talking about trying to induce labor starting on Monday when I will be 37 weeks. I'm making a list of to-do's and going to do it everyday until LO is finally here.

I'm so so SO over being pregnant. I hate every minute of it tbh.

I'm totally with you! Think because I had diarrohea 2 days ago I hoped it might be a sign but nothing... I'm 38 weeks today and just want him here now, even though I don't feel I'm prepared enough??!
I know I am really but this time round having a 2 yr old has made me feel less organised I think.

Good luck to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->