Ive made it!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Now this is the thread Ive been waiting for lol.... :)

Anyways Im so happy with the amount ive lost already... like its literally dropped off me!! Was annoyed I didnt get the chance to weigh myself before going to the hospital but I wasnt expecting to be kept in!

But it was roughly a 1 stone initial weight loss... 3 days after birth :)

my face and legs look soooooooooooooo much better :) I can actually cross my legs now :yipee:

My weight loss tracking started on tuesday 26th and I was a shocking 18 stone 3 !!

Anyways appetite has quite gone and Im still losing alot of water... mw says thats why im constantly on the toilet :) However in just 3 days Ive lost another 9lbs :yipee: so thats def heading in the right direction!

However... my belly is still very jelly and hangs down... im petrified that no matter what i do nothing is going to make me look slim again!! Im thinking surgery may well be needed!! Am I worrying to much...?? I mean it has only been 7 days!?!

im sure your stomach will be back to normal soon enough. your doing really well.

i remember being devastated after having callum and still looked pregnant. it went down loads after a few weeks and breastfeeding does it wonders.

its great when you can start seeing your proper face shape again isnt it?!!!

Enjoy your gorgeoussssssssssss baby hun! I lost it without trying and people noticed :D

x

give ur self time u have done sowell already.

my belly is stil jelly xxx

Hun yep you are worrying too much, I have had 5 kids and been pregnant 7 times and my stomach has been stretched to spain and back but it aint too bad, flatter that alot of people who dont have kids :)

You have done soooooo well already :hugs: enjoy your little baby :cloud9:

but if you really want to focus on shifting the weight then put your name down on the sticky above, we're all doing so well and I find it like a weightwatchers meeting without having to leave the house :lol:

you can do it hun...xoxoxoxo

good luck hun.

i asked hubby if he would pay for me to have a tummy tuck cos my belly is hanging and it looks minging! (he said no by the way - meanie!).

i have lost 2stone 3ibs but my weight loss has suddenly stopped:cry: i am eating healthy and expressing loads of milk so not sure why! perhaps it will pick up again.

i needed to lose a good stone and a half before falling pregnant so i still have about 3stone to lose. i am joining Weight Watchers after my six week check up as i WILL be slim for Xmas!

good luck - we need to keep each other updated on how we are getting on.

Christine
XXX

Yea well done thats great, it will drop off without you even realising it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back