I've put on weight again...

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I did so good loosing the baby weight, was 4 lbs left to lose but I've gained 13 lbs in a month :shock: I've been stuffing my face like a pig over the holidays and I'm not proud of myself. I was doing so well but I've relapsed! :dohh:

Anyone else ?

:hugs: It is okay around the holidays... I have seen pics of you, you look great anyway! :)

i've seen photos of you too and i personally think you look gorgeous as you are!!! I put on tons of weight during my pregnancy and have tons to lose still.......like just under 3 stone in total!!!!

you'll get there hun.....

Christine
XXX

Is the holiday season hun! Everyone does! You enjoyed your food and thats allowed :)
You will get it it back ! After all you seem to of sprung back after Josh! If you could do that acouple of pounds will be nothing! You look gorg anyway !!

Agree with everyone else. I think you look great whatever the weather. Holidays are over now, just get back to what you were doing before and I'm sure you'll lose it all again. x

Ahhh hun of course you are gorgeous anyway but I do sympathise :hugs: In the last 6 weeks or so I've put on about 12 lbs :dohh: It is so hard to get off but so easy to put on. I started back on the wagon yesterday, join us on the 'drop a dress size' thread :yipee:

You look better than I do! I still feel like a fat pig.

you do looks gorgeous anyway hun, ive nearlly allways been a size 8-10 i did go up to more a 12 before which i wasnt happy with you could really see it in my face too, when i had charlie i was very lucky and went right down to a size 8 but the last few weeks ive noticed my belly has got bigger it allways seems to go on my belly which i hate , maybe its cos ive stoped breast feeding but i have been pigging out over xmas too:hissy: i never though i put on weight that quickly but maybe now im getting older i need to be more carefull lol xxx

i went mad over xmas too-just getting back on track.

i dont know what you look like, but im sure you look great from reading other peoples replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->