I've watched toy story 3 way to much!

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
I've started analysing the bloody movie! I used to be really good at English lit and analysing books/movies.

I have even come up with a theory about what happened to andys dad (not divorce like the Internet says)

I don't know why in sharing this, I started tell oh random things like how the music in high tension moments elevates till it reaches a high. (Similar to jaws) my oh just shook his head.

Just felt like sharing :)

What do you think happened to his Dad? I want to hear your theory lol x

It's horrible but I think he died and left andy woody. Explains why andy has such an attachment to him, even wanting to take him to college. That's why andys mum moves as she can't stand living in a house full of memories. It also explains why woody is an "older toy" as such. Toy story has always been filmed at present time (in relation the when the movie was released eg toy story 3 andy has a laptop) woody has always been an older toy, andys mum refers to him as an "old family air loum" he was always featured on tv shows in old black ad white, as well as Jessie's original owner had old 70's posters. Hence woody was andys dad, he gave him to andy before he died and andy had had a huge attachment to him since.

Hahaha sorry I over analyse sometimes when I should b cleaning!

I think that's a really good theory. I reckon you are right! X

Haha thanks but like I said,u think I would spend way to much time watching when I should b doing housework. He loves toy story it's usually on twice a day..

I never thought about that but it makes so much sense! Another Toy Story addict in this household.. although we haven't progressed to 3 yet :dohh:

I can't watch it. I know it all turns out OK in the end- but the bits at the rubbish dump :cry:

I can't watch it. I know it all turns out OK in the end- but the bits at the rubbish dump :cry:

It's the look buzz gives Jessie, she asks him what do we do and he just looks at her! It breaks my heart!

But I'm the biggest woss ever!

I never thought about that but it makes so much sense! Another Toy Story addict in this household.. although we haven't progressed to 3 yet :dohh:

Toy story 3 is the better one imo!

Ohhh but Jessie's story in toy story 2 makes me cry! 'when somebody loves yyoouuuu'

I always just thought Andys dad was at work ahahahaha.

Also did you know that Sid from toy story 1 is the bin man in toy story 3?

Also annoys me that the house at the end of TS 1 isn't the same house as the next two films :)

But how come Andy has a little sister

I like the short stories on the toy story 3 DVD, I love the one with Rex in the bath

But how come Andy has a little sister

I like the short stories on the toy story 3 DVD, I love the one with Rex in the bath

Died after Molly was born... Or during pregnancy

Partysaurus Rex is awesome. My 18 yo self is lovin the rave!

I do dance around like a loom to that lol

Ohhh but Jessie's story in toy story 2 makes me cry! 'when somebody loves yyoouuuu'

Also annoys me that the house at the end of TS 1 isn't the same house as the next two films :)

Sid is the bin man?! Awesome I love the attention to detail Pixar put into these. When u first see the daycare u see a girl with a head band and long dark hair, that's boo, she's even playing with a blue kitty....

I always pay soo much attention to andys room!

Ethy doesn't enjoy ts2 as much!

I do dance around like a loom to that lol

First time we watched it we were like :o!!!!!

The mum at the end where she just has NO understanding as to how or why her ceiling is niagra falls!

It was on the other day and I missed it :( oh saw it...

Sid is the bin man?! Awesome I love the attention to detail Pixar put into these. When u first see the daycare u see a girl with a head band and long dark hair, that's boo, she's even playing with a blue kitty....

Then when you watch Monsters Inc, Boo hands Sully a Jessie doll at the end (and a Nemo fish). Toy Story 3 is my absolute fave! It's such a well written movie - I love it more than Charlie does :)

Vicky - are they not in different houses because they've moved I thought?

Then when you watch Monsters Inc, Boo hands Sully a Jessie doll at the end (and a Nemo fish). Toy Story 3 is my absolute fave! It's such a well written movie - I love it more than Charlie does :)

Vicky - are they not in different houses because they've moved I thought?
U get a brief look at the new bedroom at the end of ts1 so can compare to 2 and 3.

I honestly think that it is a very well written movie too, perfect also for our generation who grew up with toy story. Also a very fitting ending.

I love bonnie she's so funny, I have also started callin lo mr pricklepants just coz it's catchy!

I can promise you though I don't just spend my whole day watching toy story, I just enjoy it! X

i've noticed that in the TS1 (I think it's the first one anyway), rex is playing a game online with 'a dinosaur round the corner' and it's bonnie's triceratops toy from TS3! there's a clip at the end credits of TS3 with rex and the triceratops (can't remember her name) playing the game together!

ill have to watch them all again to double check that it is in the first one that he says it but I'm sure it is! :)

forgot to say, I think your theory makes so much sense hayz! :) and I didn't know that sid is the bin man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->