IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Just popping in to say hi to all you girls!:hi: I'm still following here and there, but not as much as before. :nope:(okay, so probably a normal amount now, as I was slightly obsessed before!:haha: lol!) I've been working a lot and keeping busy. As for TTC, we have no further plans for anymore tries at this point.:nope: I have a follow-up appt with my FS still, which was suppose to be july 5th, but now he is going out of town :growlmad:so in order to fit my schedule, I have to wait another 2 weeks after that to see him.
Just wishing you all good luck wherever you are in this journey. :dohh: I have every confidence you will all suceed!:hugs:

ha, oops! the "doh" smiley was suppose to be after the sentence before! must be getting tired!

I'm sure it wouldn't take long to get them done, as they're simple blood tests, but from experience with the NHS, it's never that easy. Am feeling really down about it all now. AF arrived in full painful force today, a day early, and I can't stop worrying like mad about it all. She said she was already squeezing us in, so I hope the fact I'm a day earlier than planned won't affect it. Also, I emailed the woman at the clinic last night with all the tests and dates they were done and asked if we were ok with these, but I've had no response. I tried calling, but she's not there. It's so frustrating. We have an appointment with the actual doctor tomorrow evening for a follow-up from my lap and dye so he should be able to confirm everything then and finally refer us officially, but I'm worried we're wasting days.
I told my boss earlier that I'm trying to fit my next ivf in in July and that there may potentially be a problem and that it would clash with his holiday if we did it the month after. He didn't have anything to say, but I know it would cause major disruption at work.
Also, at my last clinic, I had to ring them on the first day of my period so they could book me in for a scan in the next couple of days, order the medication etc. They've not said anything about having a scan at this clinic a month before starting and I'm worried this has been missed.
It all feels so rushed now, but I don't think it's our fault. I spoke to them a week ago and they were confident we would be fit in, but it seems they've done nothing since that call to sort our referral and appointments out.
Aaaargh! I should have known my relaxed attitute towards it all last week would be short-lived.
To top it off, I bumped into one of my best friends earlier who's heavily pregnant. I've not seen all that much since she got pregnant as it's so hard when all she does is talk about her friends with kids and ask how my sister is, who just had a baby. Sometimes it really feels like someone's kicking you when you're down :-(

Hi psp, Just noticed your post after posting. Sorry to hear you have no more plans and also that you have to wait to see your FS. Thanks also for your kind wishes. I hope you're right.
Just re-read my post and I sound like a right miserable sod. Sorry! Maybe it's the grumpy hormones which usually kick in around AF time which are contributing to this mood. I've already demolished OH's chocolate to cheer myself up, but now I just feel fat and no less miserable.

No worries, Lou32 that's what this forum is for.

I have another blood test on Monday. Another slight delay. I'm going to have some beer this weekend now. My clinic is so good, I have FULL confidence in them ! They are top notch I can say that.

Hi there! How's everyone doing? On my phone at the mo but thought I'd drop in to catch up. We seem to be all set to start our next icsi end July.I should start injections around 24th eeek! It's SP again. I've not been on the forums for a while so not up to speed. Anyone heard how Lolly's been getting on? Take care everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->