Izzy's going to be a big sister! :-)

bambikate

Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Tested this morning with fmu on a clearblue digi and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks after a very very faint bfp on a cheapie yesterday.

Looks like izzy is going to be a big sister! :)

Haven't even told hubby yet as he's fast asleep trying to think of a fun way to tell him. He's been so broody recently. Oh my goodness I can't believe it!!!!

Needless to say please don't mention this on facebook if you're friends with me on there x x

UPDATE - Told hubby by getting Izzy to give him the positive test - he's over the moon - still a bit shocked lol x x

congratulations honey! all the best xxx:happydance:

OH MY GOD KATE!!!!!!! So, so, so, so happy for you all..... Welcome back! It's definitely different this time around! xxxx

Thanks Hun it still hasn't sunk in yet! Lol what's different 2nd time then? He he x x

Thanks Hun it still hasn't sunk in yet! Lol what's different 2nd time then? He he x x

wellll.... for me.... i can never remember 'how' pregnant i am. i always have to check. and having a toddler and being pregnant is no mean feat.... i am so knackered all the time. on the major plus side you'll spend all your free time imagining how you can have a baby that doesn't look like izzy and imagining the kids playing together.

congratulations sweetheart. i am really, really pleased for you..... looks like all the original gang is getting in the club again! x

wellll.... for me.... i can never remember 'how' pregnant i am. i always have to check. and having a toddler and being pregnant is no mean feat.... i am so knackered all the time. on the major plus side you'll spend all your free time imagining how you can have a baby that doesn't look like izzy and imagining the kids playing together.

congratulations sweetheart. i am really, really pleased for you..... looks like all the original gang is getting in the club again! x
awww bless you yes i'm a bit worried about having a 2 year old and a newborn but it will be great when they're older :) yay bring back the old gang ha ha thanks so much Hun x x

Congratulations hun! Love the way you told your hubby too x

OMG congrats hunni!!!! im soooooo made up for you :cloud9:

Maybe a december mum again :lol:

xx

Huge Congratulations to all 3 of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member