Jamaica!

Miss Mitch

Angel mummy to Olivia <3
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Me and OH are planning a trip to Jamaica for October hopefully, we want to go all inclusive and around the Montego Bay area (we think) Can anyone recommend any particular hotel/resort please? I would really appreciate it! Flying from London Gatwick if that makes any difference :shrug:

The Riu Montego Bay looks great? HELP! lol.

Thank you xx

I went in 2008,in January. I flew with virgin from gatwick to montago bay but we stayed in a villa halfway between mb and nigrel,it was beautiful!

Hi hun, I've never been to Jamaica so unfortunately I'm not much help. I'm sure someone will come along soon who has been there.

Enjoy Jamaica!!

I hope so Chris, i need some answers damn it! lol. Thanks MaryP xx

Have you tried going to Trip Advisor? You might find some good info there.

Hiya hun, just a little warning, we went in October/november and it was very rainy! I think the best time to go is more like January.

Although the weather was pants, our hotel was fabulous. We stayed at the sunset Jamaica grande in orcho rios. We flew into montego bay and it did look lovely there too. And riu hotels generally are really good.

Hope that helps!

I have had a little look chris but some people seem to expect royal treatment at these places, so conflicting! Oh no really Sarah? My OH is on a job that doesn't finish til then, maybe Mexico then?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->