Jars

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
Does anybody feed their baby mostly with jars?

I've tryed her with several different homemade mushed up veggies etc and she refuses to eat them, stick a jar near her and she'll wolf it all down x

My Lo wont tuch the jars but my outher son loved them and wouldnt have any thing else but we now have a lot of probs with his eating.

Connor has mostly jars, he has homemade food when we go to see my mum and dad or OHs grandma but when were at home he has jars. Me and OH are so picky with food and i want him to have different things so thats why he has jars

morgans had 2jars ever !! they stink, there all the same colour and stain, and theres expensive, im lucky morgan will eat anything i cook x

He only has jars for dinner now he's older - he has a sandwhich for lunch. But when he was younger he had them for lunch/dinner.

Can't really feed him what im having as its low fat.

I haven't had any problems with him refusing homemade food at other peoples houses or whilst we're out.

We use mostly jars or puree up what we are eating if it is suitable. There are so mant types out there now that you can get organic, high fat, loads of tastes.

I find that they stain just as much as home made purees such as carrot, after all thats what they used for dyes years ago - natural fruit and veg!!!

xx

My LO has home cooked food, i always have some frozen cheese sauce in the freezer in icecube trays as well as veg, if we are having something he cannot have i just boil up some pasta or veg or fish and add a cube of cheese sauce, he loves it.. he has had jars but these are too pricey and they all smell the same regardless of lamb beef or chicken (or these could be my dodgy sense of smell:wacko:)

I use quite a lot of jars. I would love to give more home cooked food but I am stuck at what to make. I am pretty useless at feeding myself properly and want LO to have a better diet than me. (I am lucky if I eat more than 1 meal a day - I am rubbish!)

Until LO started eating larger quantities (only in the last few weeks), we only used jars - the organic, salt/sugar/preservative free types. I did my research and they are very similar nutiritionally to home-made frozen meals (not quite as good, but very close). Now that he eats more, I make up home-made batches which he has for lunch. He still often has jars for dinner. (For breakfast he has cereal/yoghurt etc.). I don't believe jars are a lot more expensive and enabled me to offer a lot more variety of flavours than I would of been able to had I cooked every meal - great if you have the time, but I don't!

Chloe will eat anything but Jaycee likes her Jars. I feed them mostly with jars. They do have home cooked meals and now I am starting them on fish fingers and mash potato they wont be having so many because they want to pick up their food themselves.

But yeah I feed using jars most of the time. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->