• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jayden Joshua born 27th june

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
Hello all,

A bit late but its better late than never... Been so busy with little jayden, its amazing and hardwork to be a mum.

Anyway let me tell you my story, it all started the 26th of june, me and OH we went out for a walk and shopping at the same time. It was my MIL bday as well that day and she was expecting the baby that day itself! But i didnt want it to happen on that day as she would always be over the top every year for that day.

WE went out and came home at about 6pm and :sex: and fell asleep, after 2/3hours i woke up with a bad pain in my tummy and the pain was coming and going. It was horrible, i got my TENS machine on and tried to relax but it was getting more and more intense. So, i decided to go and have a bath, i went in the bath and felt a bit better but the pain was still there, OH was with me paranoid and worried at what to do. He went downstairs and put all the maternity bags near the door so that its easier for him later on.

I went back to my room thinking the pain would have ease up a bit, but it got worst. So, he called hospital and the lady spoke with me and i hardly could speak to her. So she then monitored me over the phone at how many minutes my contractions was going for. And she then told OH that im not contracting long enuf to come to the hospital. It was around 10ish. We waited waited while he called my parents over and his parents came after.

The pain was getting unbearable so OH called the hospital and then we went for the hospital at around midnight or so. Arrived there at around 1am, the midwives checked me and realised i was 6/7cm dilated. So she then broke my waters, and was left there with gas and air. I waited in pain and kept screaming when the pain came. Soon after i felt the urge to push and the midwives came along with a student midwife and after three pushes the baby was out. It was exactly 5:08am i had my baby in my arms, and was in tears looking at him. I was so relieved when all that pain went. I had a second degree tear though and when they stitched me it was horrible, i had gas and air again.

But looking at your baby you just think these pains are nufin compared to looking at your sweet angel. It was an amazing experience, the baby weighed 6pound7 and was healthy. OH cut the umbilical cord and my mum and OH parents went home afterwards. My labour was altogether 8hours but it seems a lifetime to me.

Attachments

• P1000685.jpg
    P1000685.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 68
  • P1000695.jpg
    P1000695.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 88
  • P1000702.jpg
    P1000702.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 111
  • P1000770.jpg
    P1000770.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 85
  • jayden.jpg
    jayden.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 71
AWWW CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Your baby is soooc CUTE!! :)

He's so cute, congratulations he shares his b'day with my boy too!

congratulations hun.
he is so gorgeous and its nice to see a face to your name.

x x i know who im texting now. x x

congratulations hun.
he is so gorgeous and its nice to see a face to your name.

x x i know who im texting now. x x

lol, i hope when you used to text me you didnt use to think of someone who looks weird or funny!

I cant get over his hair absolutely gorgeous well done x

gorgeous!!!

Another one after a night of :sex: !!! :):)

Was baby early?? *sorry doing my research for future weeks* :rofl:

lol, i hope when you used to text me you didnt use to think of someone who looks weird or funny!

no not at all just its hard to put a face to the name when you dont know them.

hope i didnt effend you hun.

x x x

I cant get over his hair absolutely gorgeous well done x

yes its unbelievable, he got so much hair. I thought it would have been curly but it seems more straight like me than his dad... lets see in the next 3mnths if it changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->