Jealous of friend having her baby early!!!

Jcliff

Reaction score
One of my friends who isnt due until July 4th, texted me and told me she is in labor early. I asked if she was worried because shes so early, she said no apparently baby is on bigger size. But either way, shes having her before I have my baby! Ive always been a month a head of her! Im so miserable, JUST WANT BABY OUT. she has had such an easy pregnancy!!!:cry: ok sorry, dont ranting. Its just not fair, Im looking like Ill probably have to be induced at 41 weeks. ugh.

Don't be jealous, her baby is a little early at least your baby will be term and won't have problems feeding etc! It's so hard waiting though :( I've had enough now!

I had my daughter exactly.one month early from my due date, and she was teeny, but healthy. No feeding problems, or temp.issues etc. This has been my.longest.pregnancy, and.its just dragging. So i understand...so emotional, uncomfortable and exhausted :(

Aw hun, you're still 38 weeks, why are you so sure you'll go overdue? I also get kind of upset when people give birth and their due date is later than mine, but it is what it is and I am happy for them :) there is a reason why our babies are cooking for longer than others...don't know what (dammit!) but there is :) I am getting induced at 41+2 and I always DREADED that I'd get to that point... oh well, hopefully he'll decide to come this weekend!

I just have a feeling it will be a while. I havent felt any B.H or ANYTHING. Im not dialited or anything promising. Baby has been big and my due date was pushed up a week to the 11th, but im still going by my dates and saying the 18th... i just know its going to be a while.

You're only 38 weeks, be happy that your baby is where it needs to be. I would still be worried if I were here even if the baby is a bit bigger.

I just have a feeling it will be a while. I havent felt any B.H or ANYTHING. Im not dialited or anything promising. Baby has been big and my due date was pushed up a week to the 11th, but im still going by my dates and saying the 18th... i just know its going to be a while.

I've been 3 cm dilated (now 4) since 37 weeks, 100% effaced and my mw told me I am more than ripe and ready for labor, LOL. All this means nothing.. you could start the whole process any minute now and deliver without any prior signs.

Oh, my baby is also on the big side :wacko:

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't stress about it too much :flower: I know it's hard, but at the end the only thing that will matter is holding a healthy little baby, whenever and however he/she might come! (that's my daily mantra, LOL)

Thanks all..My friend had her baby this afternoon, was in labor for 6 hours (biatch!) hehe anyway, her little girl was a tiny 5lb6oz.

Oh wow, they moved your due date up? Why did they do that? Ha, I think you are very smart to stick with the 18 th in your head. That way if you don't have the baby around the 11 th, it'll be ok :) just keep in mind she's going be healthy staying in there :)

Oh wow, they moved your due date up? Why did they do that? Ha, I think you are very smart to stick with the 18 th in your head. That way if you don't have the baby around the 11 th, it'll be ok :) just keep in mind she's going be healthy staying in there :)

Yeah jules accord to my LMP, im due the 18th, but by ultrasound and growth scans, im put a week earlier at the 11th. BUTTT Ive read most women will go by their last period. So the 18th it is!

Yeah. I think it's weird that your doctor would change the due date. Mine wouldn't do it unless you're over two weeks off. My first pregnancy, my fundal heights and ultrasound dating were all 2 weeks ahead of due date by lmp, but my doc said he wouldn't change my date. Showed he was smart because I ended up being induced at 41 1/2.. So that's 3 1/2 wks later than ultrasound dating....
Anyhow, she will be ready when she's ready, what can ya do right? Just the waiting game now :)

I'm jealous of your friend and I'm only due two days before her :haha:

Honestly though I want another 39 week baby. If I go past 39 then ill probably start to get restless (silly I know since people to two weeks or so after that)

One of my friends who isnt due until July 4th, texted me and told me she is in labor early. I asked if she was worried because shes so early, she said no apparently baby is on bigger size. But either way, shes having her before I have my baby! Ive always been a month a head of her! Im so miserable, JUST WANT BABY OUT. she has had such an easy pregnancy!!!:cry: ok sorry, dont ranting. Its just not fair, Im looking like Ill probably have to be induced at 41 weeks. ugh.

I totally get that Jcliff... My SIL is due 2 weeks and 2 days after me and this week had a scan cause drs were worried her babe wasn't getting enough nourishment from the placenta. So they would have to induce if it was so and she would have her baby before me!! Thankfully it turned out baby is really good and she gets to stay in. But for a few days I felt how you feel. It's not really fair that you should be pregnant for longer... We should all be exactly 40 weeks and then no one would be jealous!! But that's not the way it works :(. Some babies are just done cooking earlier than others... I'm jealous of all the early arrivals as well!! So done being pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->