Jealousy & my fiancée's brother's pregnant girlfriend

Ilyjaylen2011

Reaction score
I feel like a real bitch but since I lost Jaylen i've come to almost hate my fiancée's brother's preg girlfriend. Am I just a brat? I want to hideout somewhere til I can face facts but then I'll be hiding forever. I just feel low right now & I pray this will pass!!

:hugs: Im sorry. It will pass. Give yourself lots of time. You need that. Take care.

You're not a brat or a bitch.. you are hurting...you are only human and nothing can prepare you for the pain you feel. 4 years down the line after losing Angelika and even now blessed with Jamie I still hate to see people float through pregnancy without a care in the world. I am so jealous of their naivety... xxxx

I suffered a loss back in 2000,at 21 weeks(he was a boy)and I hurt badly after that,it was hard to see people carry there babies to term without issues at all.I thought it was my fault for years that my son died(incompentant cervix)and took a long time to see that it wasnt,but it still hurt and yes most of my family continued on to have children while I had to just sit and watch.No one really could identify with me and that hurt even more as I had no one to really talk to.Just give yourself time and know that you are not being bratty you are hurting and that will take time.

i know how you feel i have grown to hate my sister she told my today that she is 14 weeks. the problem is she can't look after the 2 she has got i would do anything to have my little teeghan back. i'm here if you want to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->